[mapserver-users] line width

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 27 21:36:49 EST 2003

Hello group,

I'm also trying to see if I can change line widths in maps generated by
MapServer.  I did a bit of a search and this old post is the only close result
I found.  I've looked through the MapFile documention MapServer and the object
structure for PHP_MapScript which I am using...and I can't find anything that
talks about setting line width - I would have guessed that this would be kind
of a standard option for most mapping tools, so I'm hoping I've just missed
something somewhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike

John Hagstrand wrote:

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for responding.  Yes I can post the map file.  It is included below.
John