[Mapserver-users] Tutorial raster examples on Mapserver 4.0?

Ann Keane Ann.Keane at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 2 19:54:03 EDT 2003

I'm trying to run the 3.5 tutorial examples on a 4.0 mapserver to test
the GDAL installation.  I can't get the raster examples to work:

http://terrasip.gis.umn.edu/projects/tutorial35/s2/s2ex3.html

mapserv -v

MapServer version 4.0 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

The example works if I remove the raster layer.  I've set DEBUG on and
tried logging it to a file, but I don't get any errors.  Is there any
other way to test the installation?

Thanks-
Ann