[Mapserver-users] exporting dxf file using php/mapscript

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Sep 2 19:54:07 EDT 2003

Well, aside from various difficulties you might face with respect to
handling data that dxf may not handle well, like image data, I think
the best way to do this would be to write an OUTFORMAT driver for DXF
format. I think you be able to use the Flash driver as a start point
and modify it to write DXF instead. Having never ventured into this
code I may not know what I'm talking about but both Flash and DXF
support vectors, polygons and annotation.

Just a thought,
  -Steve W.