[Mapserver-users] 4.0 mapscript on freebsd 4.4

Joe Smith joe at poconogis.com
Wed Sep 3 11:29:15 EDT 2003

I should have posted that I found the problem, sorry bout that.  R. Piepul's
suggestion to use gmake was correct.  I guess FreeBSD doesn't come with
gmake, so you need to download GNU make, configure and compile it.  What got
me is that it wasn't the default make: you have to use '/usr/local/bin/make'
instead of 'make' (at least, that's how I did it).  Good luck.

Joe