[Mapserver-users] Spatial/geometric extent of DGN?

Twan Kogels twan at twansoft.com
Mon Sep 8 06:41:36 EDT 2003

Vincent,

Thanks for the usefull reply! I just tryed your suggestion and it works,
but the -so option was not known. It appears it's introduced in gdal 1.1.9
and i was using 1.1.8. No problem, i've downloaded/installed the
1.1.9  version and the -so option is now known. I tested it on a DGN file
and the Extent: is printed. Now i'm gonna try to get the dgn to work with
mapserver.

The given link is a handy link, i've bookmarked it.

Best regards,
Twan