[Mapserver-users] Binaries for Windows

Claude Philipona claude-mapserver at skirando.ch
Mon Sep 8 16:28:30 EDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 09:44:14AM -0700, Stephen Clark wrote:
> To all,
>
> Option #1:
> I am wondering if someone can compile mapserver with a default of 100 layers instead of 50 and post the binary in the windows download.
I think the default is already 100 (binaries freom DM Solutions)

> I would also like to know if there is general support for increasing the default number of layers to 100.
I think that the default maximum number of layer and symbol is quite small
for somme application. I think that it should be incresed to 256 for each
of them. I don't think it impact much on perfomance (as we tested on a
linux box).

Claude