[Mapserver-users] PostGIS/Mapserv problem with type MULTIPOLYGON.

Thierry Lombardot tlombard at mpi-bremen.de
Tue Sep 9 08:17:01 EDT 2003

Dear Mailling list,
I get a problem with PostGIS/Mapserv:

If a geometry column of a table contains a type "MULTIPOLYGON", I can't
draw it with mapserv. I tried the types: LINE or POLYGON within my map
file, but the same error comes up in my apache error_log:

[Tue Sep  9 13:56:22 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /srv/www/cgi-bin/mapserver/mapserver-4.0/mapserv

Do I have to convert multipolygons is separated polygons? Is there a
PostGIS function to do that?
I'm using mapserver 4.0 and postGIS 0.7.5
Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

Thierry