[Mapserver-users] Draw line in a map file

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Wed Sep 10 08:44:35 EDT 2003

You need a FEATURE object in your map file.  See this:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/mapfile-reference.html#feature

Sorry I can't recall exactly how it is used.  I believe the FEATURE must
be part of a LAYER. Your POINTS can be either pixels or lat/lon by
setting TRANSFORM FALSE (pixels) or TRUE (lat/lon)

Eric