[Mapserver-users] Mapping Symbols and MapServer

Jeff L. nf10 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:25:22 EDT 2003

Thanks David for your example.
Reading the code snippet, I assume that this would show a circle as an
overlay symbol.

I'm refereing to overlay symboles but also to the way a line is drawed:

* OverlaySymbole:
How  to show for instance a port symbol over a port point or a plane symbol
as an overlay symbol for an airport point.

* Line style:
How to show a trail road line as discontinous line. (some thing like:
-.-.-.-).

Thanks,

Jeff Lacoste