[Mapserver-users] seg fault

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Sep 11 16:55:20 EDT 2003

Could it be something in your system, webserver config?
I just tested opening 5 shapefiles at the same time and it worked fine.
Do any of the error logs point to an error on filehandles or anything
that could provide a clue?
Lowell

The following message was sent by Daniel Morissette
<morissette at dmsolutions.ca> on Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:22:35 -0400.