[Mapserver-users] mapserver-3.6.6 install of the perl mapscript.so on Debian Woody

Syokim at aol.com Syokim at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 01:59:20 EDT 2003

All,

   This question has probably been asked and answered, but I couldn't find it
by searching the archive ...

   How does one install the perl wrapper mapscript.so on a Debian Woody
install?  On Red Hat, make install puts mapscript.so in /usr/lib/perl5/..., but on
Debian it puts it in /usr/local/lib/... where my perl cgi scripts don't find
it.  How do I modify the make install of the perl build?

Thanks,
Scott