[Mapserver-users] Compile Issue - Libiconv

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Sep 12 08:47:51 EDT 2003

It may just be that libiconv.so.2 is on the system but the mapserv
executable cannot locate it.
Take a look at at the different options in the following link for
checking what libraries mapserv was compiled against and depends on and
also how the path to those libaries can be set.
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptDebugging
HTH
Lowell

The following message was sent by "Mark Rodrigo" <mark at markrodrigo.com>