[Mapserver-users] Nothing raster (tiff) comes out

Ayrat Ayrat at ieie.nsc.ru
Tue Sep 16 05:51:06 EDT 2003

Hi Vincent.

Problem solved.

Yes, it is. The worldfile is wrong, as you noted.

I downloaded MapLab from
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/maplab/maplab_dl.phtml .
 In tutorial (maplab) have map file with raster layer.
 Replace their image. And ok!!! Finally!!!

Status my layer is "on". Tried "default".

But now OK!!!

Thank you very much!!!

 --
Cheers,