[Mapserver-users] Drive Time Analysis Software

Mark Rodrigo mark at markrodrigo.com
Thu Sep 18 20:05:35 EDT 2003

Hello:

I am looking for some drive time analysis software which will allow me to do
like a 20 minute drive time from a certain point, and add a polygon for that
drive time to a shapefile/create a shapefile. It has to have an open API so
I can pass data from a database to it on a foreign server, and do nightly
update routines to create the drive time shapes.

The goal: In Mapserver, I want to be able to display a drive time for a
particular piece of property, and use that polygon to select demographic
information.

Thanks

Mark