[Mapserver-users] WMS layer alignment

Brian Johnson spiff88gis at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:55:45 EDT 2003

David -

Yes - the REASPECT parameter fixed the alignment issue for me, but I too
have the white bar when zoomed in.  I don't have the expertise to track down
the probelm.  I was just happy to have the image properly aligned - and the
missing 15-20 pixels were just an annoyance right now....

Brian

clipped....