[Mapserver-users] help with annotations

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Mon Sep 22 14:18:02 EDT 2003

Do you just want to create labels that use more than one line (i.e.
multi-line labels) and use more than one attribute?  Are you already
displaying labels okay?  You can do all this using similar methodology as
far as I know.   Maybe give us a short example of what you are already
doing and how you'd like that to change.

Tyler

mapserver-users-admin at lists.gis.umn.edu wrote on 09/22/2003 10:45:36 AM:

> I have some point data where I want to display more than one data value
in
> the labels at each data point (eg. Temperature, windspeed, dewpt, etc).
How