[Mapserver-users] fail to use mapserver 4.0 demo

Patrick J Barabe pbarabe at U.Arizona.EDU
Mon Sep 22 17:33:30 EDT 2003

I think this has to do with the lack of a GIF licence (my best guess).

I resolved this problem by converting all the GIF images in the demo to
PNG format, then altering the .map file accordingly.

hope that helps,
patrick barabe