[Mapserver-users] Anyone done C# (.NET) Mapscript?

David Graham dgraham at i3.com
Fri Sep 26 18:40:27 EDT 2003

Hi everyone:

I was noticing that SWIG now supports C#.  Has anyone tried to SWIG
MapScript into C# and bring it into the .NET environment?  I was just
noticing that the project Geotools.Net on source forge has ported JTS to
C#.  I think the JTS/Mapscript could be a powerful application
development environement.  Just curious if anyone has taken the plung.
I might try it myself shortly.

Dave

--
David W. Graham
Director of Geospatial Applications Development
dgraham at i3.com
http://www.i3.com