[Mapserver-users] Max image size

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Mon Sep 29 09:58:35 EDT 2003

Ed,

Is there a way to log the WMS requests?

Also I missed to include the site address this is happening in my last mail.

It is http://129.15.172.20/okstatedemo40.htm

If you zoom into Oklahoma city area( the center of the state) and keep
zooming in., you will see the white line behavior after a certain scale.

Thanks for all your help and time on this.
~Gayathri