[Mapserver-users] Questions about PHP/MapScript

gheysen.t at skynet.be gheysen.t at skynet.be
Thu Apr 1 05:15:11 EST 2004

-------boundalter150977

Hello,

I make a work on the use of web mapping in forestry. I have made a client interface with PHP/MapScript 3.6.6. I have 4 questions about it.

1. I want to create a PHP function that export a layer of the current map in a new shapefile that will be download by the client. How can I do this ?

2. Someone can exply to me the use of the method getShape ?

3. In PHP/MapScript 3.6.6. it was possible to make a search (by the methode queryByAtrributes) on more than one atrribute. Is it still possible with PHP/MapScript 4.0.1 and the new version of this method ?

4. It-is possible to make a query on the results of the precedent query ? I have try with queryByFeatures() but I have not results : it draw only the good shapes but I have no results.

Thanks in advance

P.S. :  Excuse for my bad english

Gheysen Thibaut
Faculté des Sciences Agronomiques de Gembloux.
gheysen.t at fsagx.ac.be
-------boundalter150977

Hello,<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I make a&nbsp;work&nbsp;on the use of web mapping in forestry. I have made a client interface with PHP/MapScript 3.6.6. I have 4 questions about it.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
1. I want to create a PHP function that export a layer of the current map in a new shapefile that will be download by the client. How can I do this ?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
2. Someone can exply to me the use of the method getShape ?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
3. In PHP/MapScript 3.6.6. it was possible to make a search (by the methode queryByAtrributes) on more than one atrribute. Is it still possible with PHP/MapScript 4.0.1 and the new version of this method ?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
4. It-is possible to make a query on the results of the precedent query ? I have try with queryByFeatures() but&nbsp;I have not results : it draw only the good&nbsp;shapes but I have no results.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks in advance<br>
&nbsp;<br>
P.S. :&nbsp; Excuse for my bad english<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Gheysen Thibaut<br>
Faculté des Sciences Agronomiques de Gembloux.<br>
<A href="mailto:gheysen.t at fsagx.ac.be">gheysen.t at fsagx.ac.be</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<BR><BR>&nbsp;<br>
-------boundalter150977--