[Mapserver-users] Maybe queryByAttributes should be queryByAttribute

Ryan, Adam ARyan at co.linn.or.us
Mon Apr 5 14:36:29 EDT 2004

Hi.

Has anyone successfully queried more than one attribute using PHP mapscript,
ie ('[TWNSHP]'='10' and '[RANGE]'='01')?

I can't use this sort of expression in the qstring parameter of
queryByAttributes, and if I try a combination like...

$qclass->setExpression("('[TWNSHP]'='10' and '[RANGE]'='01')");
$qlayer->queryByAttributes("twnshp","/./",MS_MULTIPLE);

...mapserver crashes.  I know my syntax is correct because either of these
works fine independently.  Am I missing a command?

I've tried all kinds of combinations using expression, filter,
queryByAttribute but can't seem to get it right.

Any suggestions would be great.

Adam Ryan