[Mapserver-users] streat search

flavio.dalpozzo at procempa.com.br flavio.dalpozzo at procempa.com.br
Wed Apr 7 16:08:22 EDT 2004

Hello!

I did an aplicattion that shows the city streats like this: the index is a
html form where i did the streat search.  For exemple, i input Jonny People
and the index file returns a list with all streats that have part of this
name.  After, I click in the "show map" link and then it´s shown (geral view
of the city) showwing all the city streats and the highligth  streat.
I need to know how to show the highligth street centralized in the map, like
a street´s zoom! I hope get explain the problem! I use the MapServe 3.6 and
I don't use mapscript...

Thanks!