[Mapserver-users] re:install help

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Apr 8 13:14:59 EDT 2004

Take a look at index.html.

Starting on line 34, there are several hidden variables.  Have you set
their values to reflect your personal setup?

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> <burnsy at vividfish.co.uk> 4/8/2004 11:47:31 AM >>>

Thanks for the quick reply.

I  checked the .map file

IMAGEPATH  is set to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\tmp\
IMAGEURL  is set to /tmp/

I cant see any files being generated into the specified folders. The
other
static examples in the tutorial work (examples 1-1 to 1-5).

Thanks again

burnsy