[Mapserver-users] Passing CGI variables

Dharani Babu dharanibabus at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 02:40:20 EDT 2004

Hi all
1)   I am trying to pass the CGI variables to the map server exe without
HTML submission .Thats I am trying to disassociate the browser based
rendering .Could any of you point to the direction ?I have been able to pass
the url thro a C# /VB.net web browser control . But searching for an
alternative .   I tried passing CGI variables thro command prompt but got a
message that " cgi variables can be passed only via httpd " .

2) The second issue is -- I need to render the map images created at the
/tmp folder WITHOUT a browser . The plan is to access the png images at the
/tmp folder with out browser control and browser . Have any one done it
already ?
Thanks in advance
dharani