[Mapserver-users] mapscript querybyshape example

AARON KONING aaronkoning at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 13 08:21:00 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to use the querybyshape function in mapscript by creating a lineObj and then a shapeObj and then using that shape (a triangle or box for example) in querybyshape. For some reason I never have any results even if the polygon surrounds all layers. I am hoping that a few people that have had success with this function (when creating a polygon from coordinates) could post example code (php preferred) to help me along.

Thanks a ton,
Aaron