[Mapserver-users] GIF and PNG file formats

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Apr 13 11:14:59 EDT 2004

This has been a problem for a long time and for many users, I know several
folks have offered solutions - so let us know if you need help.  You
should be able to convert your GIFs to PNG.

I think someone needs to put together a different demo without this kind
of problem - it's bad especially for a demo trying to show how easy all
this is!!