RES: RES: RES: [Mapserver-users] Query on symbols

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Wed Apr 14 14:06:45 EDT 2004

I'm not sure if this helps, but there's a really cool DHTML
implementation of getting information from points at
http://plonemap.makina-corpus.org/map/map_view.  They have a nice little
hovering layer that appears whenever you hover over a point.  Not
entirely sure how they did it, but the Python source has been GPL'd, so
you could take a look at it.

-Ken-ichi