[Mapserver-users] Passing CGI variables

Dharani Babu dharanibabus at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:06:26 EDT 2004

David
Really wonderful. Its running and I got the /temp image created . cool
thing. could you elaborate on how to set the REQUEST_METHOD etc
programmatically ?MY aim is to totally move the mapserv exe and its
dependencies out of IIS/ apache folders . I dont want to keep  IIS or apache
running . I hope you have seen my method at my message on vb.net usage
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/mapserver-users/0404/msg00395.html?line=20#hilite
I am lacking to find the methods to find the methods to set the environment
variables programmatically .
with regards and thanks in advance
dharani