[Mapserver-users] how to drawquery?

Norbert Thieme norbert.thieme at ilmenau.baw.de
Fri Apr 16 04:21:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

I do a querybypoint (php/mapscript) with MS_MULTIPLE on chosen layers.
For each result I want to show the data and a result map with only the
selected result hilited. With the map->drawquery fucntion I get images
with the hilited shape. The more results I have the more shapes get
hilited. The map->drawquery seem to draw each result hilited over the
previous image. But I only want the current result to be hilited. So I
tried to use the layer->drawquery function but had no success with that.
Can someone please tell me how to use it or how to get the solution with
the map->drawquery function?

Thanks in advance,
Norbert