[Mapserver-users] Projection Questions

Anna Blanchard blanchal at westminster.edu
Sat Apr 17 16:16:11 EDT 2004

Hi -

   I'm new at this and have a couple of possibly easy questions -

 I'm having trouble seeing my data in my mapserver because of the
projection - With one set of data that uses a State Plane projection
system I see everything fine - however two of my layers use a different
projection (Lambert Conformal Conic) - how do i get these layers to
display?  I've seen the porjection function in others code however i
don't know what the definitions of those variables -

the variables are that I can't define are:
PROJECTION
  "proj=utm"
  "ellps=GRS80"
  "zone=12"
  "north"
  "no_defs"
END

any suggestions would be great! thanks -