[Mapserver-users] Mapserver demo error

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Sun Apr 18 13:08:48 EDT 2004

Hi there!

Try these two things:

1. Make sure the /home/bahay/tmp/ is writeable by the Apache user
(usually apache or nobody).

2. If the above doesn't work, try moving /home/bahay/tmp directory to
/home/bahay/html_docs/tmp and changing the "map_web_imagepath" value in
your index.html accordingly.

The dhtml example works because it doesn't require the MapServer CGI
program to write anything to the tmp directory.  This means your problem
is either a permission or a path problem.  Or both.

Good luck!
-Perry

--
"He's no geek.His tan's too good." -Benjamin Choate