[Mapserver-users] Win2K Server problem

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Apr 19 08:41:16 EDT 2004

Sam -

The first places I'd look on the new machine is to see if the anonymous
Web user account on that machine has write access to that directory, and
whether it is set up properly as a virtual directory (if necessary) with
write access in the IIS Administrator.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker