[Mapserver-users] how to configure mapscript

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Thu Apr 22 12:27:49 EDT 2004

Hi Guillaume.  Your English reads fine to me.  I've never installed
Mapserver under Win2k, but a quick Googling of your error message turned
up these:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0211/msg00549.html
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/maplab-users/2004-January/001056.html

-Ken-ichi