[Mapserver-users] Interoperability Day: Request for Live App URLs

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Apr 23 02:33:32 EDT 2004

Nicol Hermann wrote:

>Hallo Arnulf,
>

>>Additionally you find a UMN_User map on
>>http://wms.ccgis.de
>>showing some places where people use UMN MapServer around here, but I
>>dunno whether they do WMS or not.
>>
>>Comments welcome!
>>

>wer pflegt denn diese User-Liste? Gibt es hierfür eine Erfassungsformular und wenn ja wo?
>
>Gruß Nicol

Hi,
the question was who is in charge and operates of the (local german
speaking) UMN_User map - thats us, the CCGIS team. Next question was
whether there is an online form to enter new sites. There is no public
form, currently I still enter new sites manually in the hope to keep
track of development and prevent too many dead links.

So please send us any links you know of, we'll put them in the map. You
can decide to change links and information any time, just drop an email
in the Mapbender User Mailing List.

Regards, Arnulf.

--
CCGIS Christl & Stamm GbR