[Mapserver-users] EXTENT and PROJECTION

Ethan Alpert ealpert at digitalglobe.com
Mon Apr 26 15:32:57 EDT 2004

Thanks all!

I just worked through some of the suggestions.

I do have mapserver running and I'm able to display the file
mod09a12003161_ugl_ll_idxa.tif with no problems. I would assume had I
screwed up something in the installation that affected image display
capabilities that I would not be able to display this file.

I did have both tiff and gdal compiled and I followed Pericles
suggestion and recompiled. This had no affect. I did change the
IMAGECOLOR and I do get a big colored square now.

I have also ruled out any permisions/path problems.

I will now try messing with the extents and the units of the extents but
nothing I've tried so far has given me anything different.

-ethan