[Mapserver-users] EXTENT and PROJECTION

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Apr 26 15:36:11 EDT 2004

Ethan -

OK - the colored background confirms that you're creating a valid map
image, and that MapServer is concluding (for whatever reason) that your
TIF image doesn't need to be rended in the map request.

How exactly are you using MapServer to create this image?  That is, what
is the URL you're using?  Are you using a copied "starter" form template
(like the demo) with a "show me the map" button on it?  If so, check to
see if that form is specifying the image extents - if it does, it will
overrule anything in the MAP file.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker