[Mapserver-users] point collisions

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Mon Apr 26 23:57:35 EDT 2004

What is the criteria which makes 1..n identical points individual records?
First thought would be a filter, i.e.:

FILTERITEM "TIME"  # where time is the name of the time column in the
shapefile's dbf

FILTER "%time%"    # whatever comes through the URL as "&TIME=timestring&";
timestring is the value passed to the filter

Hope this helps

..Tom