"set in index.html" value

Marc-Andre Morin ma_morin at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Aug 3 09:49:51 EDT 2004

Steve,

I don't think that the problem is into my map file...  I changed the
TEMPLATE paramater for the value "itasca_basic.html" and it works
properly...

So, probably you could find a solution into my index.html file or somewhere
else...

And for your info, I'm running Mapserver on Windows 2000 Pro.

MapServer version 4.2.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF
 OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLI
ENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL I
NPUT=SHAPEFILE

HTP

Marc-Andre