"set in index.html" value

Tue Aug 3 11:13:43 EDT 2004

Know it's in the index.html. That file was set up to change templates
based on what demo was to be run. So a variable called
'map_web_template' was set and passed to MapServer. You removed that
part and hence the error. The easiest fix is to do exactly what you did
and add the template name into the map file. Alternatively set a hidden
variable called 'map_web_template' in your index.html file.

Steve

>>> ma_morin at sympatico.ca 8/3/2004 8:49:51 AM >>>
Steve,

I don't think that the problem is into my map file...  I changed the
TEMPLATE paramater for the value "itasca_basic.html" and it works
properly...

So, probably you could find a solution into my index.html file or
somewhere
else...

And for your info, I'm running Mapserver on Windows 2000 Pro.

MapServer version 4.2.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF
 OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLI
ENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL I
NPUT=SHAPEFILE

HTP

Marc-Andre