RV: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] symbol question

Emil Zegers EZS at DESTRAAT.NL
Thu Aug 5 08:39:56 EDT 2004

Hello Javier,

I've included an image to show how it looks on my machine.

I'm working with MapServer 4.2.

I don't know from what version up symbols with -99 -99 coding are supported but I suppose you have an older version?

Probably updating MapServer will fix it.

Here the layer definition I use with the "hek" symbol:

LAYER
  NAME ACN
  METADATA
    "wms_title"    "ACN"