RV: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] symbol question

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at ANTEL.COM.UY
Thu Aug 5 08:51:55 EDT 2004

If I understand correct what he wants is to draw a line with the symbol.
In that case you have to use a overlay of 2 symbols.
Search the archive or the wiki for a railway lines examples.

LALO