Installation on RedHat AS - gdal version?

Mahalakshmi Narayanan mhln25 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 10 02:57:50 EDT 2004

Hi Gayathri!

Thanks for showing interest in solving my problem.
MapServer was compiled with PostGIS option only.  The
following was how it was configured:

./configure \
--with-curl=/usr/bin \
--without-tiff  \
--without-eppl  \
--with-jpeg  \
--with-threads  \
--with-proj  \
--with-gdal  \
--with-php=/usr/local/include/php/ \
--with-gd=/usr/local/lib  \
--with-freetype  \
--with-ogr  \
--with-ming  \
--with-wmsclient  \
--with-wfs  \
--with-wfsclient    \
--with-png  \
--with-postgis

and my mapserv -v returns the following:

./mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.2.2 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

What could be the problem please?

With kind regards,
Mahalakhsmi Narayanan