Installation on RedHat AS - gdal version?

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at OU.EDU
Mon Aug 9 09:34:25 EDT 2004

Hi:

This does not seem tobe a GDAL version handling error.

It seems like that your mapserv binaries were not compiled with Postgis support, or your DATA statement is not formed correctly.

Can you post the source of your mapserver binaries, the layer accessing postgres..

That will help, troubleshoot.

Gayathri