mapserver from localhost

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Aug 10 04:04:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

You are likely missing a dependency, if you are using Windows as your
platform look at the e-mail thread from today named: "Problem with
Mapserver 4.2".

What is your platform? What is your Mapserver version number?

Best regards,
Bart