Symbol and querymap in MapServer 4.2

Gheysen Thibaut gheysen.t at SKYNET.BE
Tue Aug 10 05:46:33 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a problem with symbol and querymap in Mapserver 4.2. With this definition of the layer, all was good but the line are too small :

QUERYMAP

    STATUS ON

    STYLE HILITE

    COLOR 255 255 0

END

LAYER
    NAME "cadastre"

    DATA "utilisateur/%Num_Dsg%/cadastre/cadastre_%Num_Propriété%_%Num_Bloc%"

    TYPE polygon

    STATUS OFF

    METADATA

       "DESCRIPTION" "Cadastre"

        "RESULT_FIELDS" "DIV_NOM SECTION RADICAL BIS EXPOSANT PUISSANCE"

        "QUERY_FIELDS" "DIV_NOM SECTION RADICAL BIS EXPOSANT PUISSANCE"

    END

    CLASS

        NAME "Cadastre"

        OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0

        TEMPLATE "query"

    END

END

Thus I have add "size 2" and "symbol 4" in the mapfile. With this the selected polygon are not highlighted. Here is the new definition of the layer and the definition of the symbol I used.

LAYER

    NAME "cadastre"

    DATA "utilisateur/%Num_Dsg%/cadastre/cadastre_%Num_Propriété%_%Num_Bloc%"

    TYPE polygon

    STATUS OFF

    METADATA

        "DESCRIPTION" "Cadastre"

        "RESULT_FIELDS" "DIV_NOM SECTION RADICAL BIS EXPOSANT PUISSANCE"

        "QUERY_FIELDS" "DIV_NOM SECTION RADICAL BIS EXPOSANT PUISSANCE"

    END

    CLASS

        NAME "Cadastre"

        SYMBOL 4

        SIZE 2

        OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0

        TEMPLATE "query"

    END

END

Symbol

Name 'plus'

Type VECTOR

Points

.5 0

.5 1

-99 -99

0 .5

1 .5

END

END

This problem are new in MapServer : only in MapServer 4.2. Anyone can help me ?

Bests regards.

Thibaut.