I can't post from outlook yet!

Nicolas Fortin nicolas.fortin at EC.GC.CA
Tue Aug 10 07:23:16 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I post this message from the mapserver listserv directly.

I can't post from outlook, I always got this message back:
Impossible de contacter le(s) destinataire(s) suivant(s) :

      MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU le 8/10/2004 7:17 AM
assistance, contact your system administrator.
            <ecstfexch00.quebec.int.ec.gc.ca #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1
<MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU>... Rejected by user; see:
<http://umn.edu/mc/p?
EEkLxw0K3 at yhebKtextZwRA2NcWTTA3DCWu3cKzwr4c0X6ypgUIZJtLgvu1TmfaW$>>

It's annoying...I can post my problem from the site but I can't reply to
others...

Any idea?

Nicolas Fortin