Overlaying vectors on raster

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Wed Aug 11 10:43:50 EDT 2004

It has the appearance of a datum shift.  There's precious little
difference for street overlays between NAD83 and WGS84 datums.  So what
if you were to declare the Tiger data NAD27 (EPSG 4267)?

An idea of where, geographically, the image and vector data are from
would help in calculating the datum shift.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173