I can't post from outlook yet!

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Wed Aug 11 15:38:47 EDT 2004

Note: You can be added to the MAPS list if your machine (or another
machine if you're masqueraded behind a single IP address) is infected
with a virus that is sending out spam or trying to spread.

Lowell

The following message was sent by Kari Geurts <kgeurts at GIS.UMN.EDU> on
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:08:23 -0500.