mapserver 4.2.2 compile problem on redhat as3

Aaron Steele asteele at BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Aug 13 16:27:26 EDT 2004

hi daryl,

the gdal flag was the culprit. the following change to my configure
invocation was the fix:

--with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config

mapserver now compiles! : )

here is the report from /usr/local/bin/gdal-config:

 > /usr/local/bin/gdal-config --libs
 > -L/usr/local/lib -lgdal

is this at all interesting?

thanks again,