Couple of questions on MapScript and the Map File

Huey Brantley huey.brantley at VANDERBILT.EDU
Mon Aug 16 13:03:21 EDT 2004

No. Sean's reply was the answer I was looking for.

/Answer to 1 is yes, for the SWIG and PHP mapscripts, version 4.3 (in
CVS only).
You never asked the question so directly on IRC this morning. :)

Sean /

Huey